Our WorkSafe BC COVID-19 Safety Plan
At BUSHPRO it is our top priority to protect our workers and the public from the possible spread of COVID-19. BUSHPRO has put the following measures in place to help reduce the spread.
VISITORS TO BUSHPRO
- Visitors are asked to enter only via the office door.
- 1 visitor at a time unless you are travelling together, maximum of 2 people
- Please remain behind the counter and red line on floor.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the counter. Please use upon arrival.
- DO NOT enter if you are feeling unwell.
- DO NOT enter if you have been travelling outside the country in the last 14 days.
- DO NOT enter if you have been with someone who contracted COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been with someone showing symptoms.
- We appreciate the use of masks but they are not mandatory at this time.
For our visitors we want you to know that BUSHPRO is a safe environment. We have imposed the following guidelines for our employees.
- Enter and exit through manufacturing bay door
- Wash hands upon arrival to work and regularly during the day. Only use paper towel to dry hands.
- DO NOT come to work if you are feeling unwell.
- Employees must remain home for 14 days if you have travelled outside the country.
- Work stations are to be a minimum of 2 meters apart. If that cannot be acheived then a physical barrier and/or masks will be used.
- Machines to be cleaned before and after use.
- Contact points such as handles to be cleaned regularly.
- Office is off limits to employees